Options include vinyl transfers, dibond, acrylic and foamexRead More
Customisable boards for outside areasRead More
Options to include business cards and leaflets on boardsRead More
These tubes house tokens for house points.Read More
Available for both indoor and outside windows.Read More
Different possibilities for British Values DisplaysRead More
Options include document holders and moreRead More
Window Coverings can help your school's branding.Read More
An impressive 'wrapround' effect can often be achieved where the artwork prints onto the size of the canvas.Read More
This new option allows replaceable displays.Read More
Event banners are quick and easy to produce.Read More
Inside Noticeboard material is a new offering that allows attractive solutions.Read More
It is easy to make Microsoft Word files that match a school's visual identity.Read More
The noticeboards can be on posts or fixed to walls and fences.
The noticeboards are available in different sizes
Outside Noticeboards can be customised with a dibond piece above the noticeboard in a bespoke shape and with the school's exact colours.
Importantly, they are very easy to open and add new notices. This is often praised by staff in schools after the noticeboard has been installed.
The noticeboard itself is available in different colours:
- Silver Anodised
- Gold Anodised
- Bronze Anodised
- Jet Black
- Slate Grey
- Signal White
- Traffic Red
- Traffic Green
- Rape Yellow
- Ultramarine Blue
- Gentian Blue
- Moss Green
- Chocolate Brown
- Red Brown
- Golden Oak
The noticeboards are lockable
Something to consider is whether to have acrylic displays fitted flat to the wall or studded.
- Aesthetically pleasing effect with depth and shadow
- The fact they stick out a bit means the surface of the wall behind the display can be seen from the sides so this must be considered.
- The fact they stick out from the wall might mean there is more chance of people 'bumping into it' if it's in a high traffic area
FLAT TO THE WALL
- This is often called 'mirror fixing'
- Aesthetically pleasing effect of the display simply being right against the wall
- The fact that it is right against the wall means the surface of the wall behind the display can't be seen from the sides so it can cover up the surface of the wall.
- The fact that it is right against the wall means there is less chance of people 'bumping into it' if it's in a high traffic area