"The standard and quality of the service I have received from Duncan is outstanding. Our finished products are inspiring and bespoke to our school, its needs and its ethos. Duncan has an eye for perfection, and I cannot express how pleased I am with the finished products. I will certainly be using his expertise again in the future. We were blessed with a new logo, letterheads, signage for our entrance and outside areas which all now match the ethos and focus of St. Anthony in our school community. God bless you!"
Miss L Leonard, Head Teacher
St. Anthony's Beeston Catholic Primary School
St. Anthony's Teaching School
"We are thrilled with the design work Duncan has done for us and we have had lots of positive feedback. He is thorough, listens and comes up with good ideas. I am sure we will be in touch again soon!"
Mrs J Burns, Head Teacher
St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, Leeds
"Duncan has worked with staff at St Mary's Menston for many years. He has been responsible for website development, production of school publications and design throughout the school. In all of this work, the attention to detail that is provided by Duncan is outstanding. He quickly develops an understanding of the design brief and the work produced is always of the highest quality. As a school, we continue to work with Duncan and we anticipate that this will be a long and fruitful relationship."
Mr D Beardsley, Headteacher
St. Mary’s, Menston
- We have collaborated on many projects.
- Knowledge of a school's strategic requirements from working in school environments almost exclusively.
- Keen to listen, passionate about his work, precise and accurate written English.
- I have no hesitation in recommending Duncan to colleagues across other schools.
Mr P Hughes, National Leader of Education
St. Mary's Horsforth Catholic Voluntary Academy
St. Mary's Teaching School
Holy Name Catholic Primary School, Cookridge
“We have been thoroughly delighted with the design work that Duncan was able to do for us here at Holy Family Catholic Primary. His attention to detail, the amount of time he committed to the work and the speed and efficiency in which it was undertaken could not be faulted. From the images to view beforehand to the final work; as well as sourcing the storybook pictures himself on many occasions! I could not recommend him highly enough. He went over and above our expectations and we are thrilled with the final products…definitely will use again…a real gem!”
Mrs B Nesbit, Head teacher
Holy Family Catholic Primary, Doncaster
"My visual memory comes alight with Duncan's wonderfully inspirational and hugely effective productions.
I look forward to meeting Duncan again.
In him you have a patent blessing."
Mgr Vladimir Felzmann
Catholic Chaplain for Sport
Catholic Chaplain to Canary Wharf
"Thank you Duncan for the wonderful display boards that are now proud of place in our new science laboratories. You are a pleasure to work with and are great at turning my basic ideas into real 'wow' displays."
Mrs R Brown
Sciences Faculty Leader
St. Mary's Menston
"Duncan's design work is exceptional and his contribution to school life is enormous. Every aspect of St. Mary's Menston school has benefitted from his creativity and professionalism. His work adds significant value to teaching and learning and significantly reinforces the school's values. Both teachers and students have described his work as 'inspirational'. The school aims to provide a world-class education and Duncan's work certainly is. His work on the Bambisanani Partnership has impressed at an international level. Duncan's design work on the book Bambisanani: The First Five Years has been described as 'exceptional' by many that have seen it. I go to him with a basic idea and he turns it into something wonderful in terms of visual impact. He is approachable, patient and always works with you.
He is exceptionally talented and we are very fortunate to have him work with St. Mary's. His work inspires and is helping the school to achieve its world class goals".
Mr D Geldart
Founder of the Bambisanani Partnership
List of Schools and Organisations I have worked with
- Aireborough Learning Partnership
- Catholic Compass Partnership (Leeds)
- Christ the King, Bramley (Primary)
- Corpus Christi, Leeds (Secondary)
- Elemete, Leeds (SILC)
- Fulneck School
- Giggleswick Parish Council
- Gildersome Primary
- Holy Family, Doncaster (Primary)
- Holy Family, Keighley (Secondary)
- Holy Name, Cookridge (Primary)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary, Leeds (Primary)
- John Paul II Foundation for Sport
- John Smeaton, Leeds (Secondary)
- Leeds City Council
- Leeds Catholic Partnership
- Leeds East School Sport Partnership
- Leeds North East School Sport Partnership
- Leeds North West School Sport Partnership
- Leeds School Sport Partnership
- Leeds Schools Netball Association
- Leeds South and Central School Sport Partnership
- Leeds West School Sport Partnership
- Myddelton Grange Catholic Youth Retreat Centre, Ilkley
- Our Lady of Kirkstall Parish, Leeds
- Sacred Heart, Ilkley (Primary)
- Sisters of Mercy
- Skyrac Athletics Club
- Ss Peter and Paul, Yeadon (Primary)
- St Mary’s, Knaresborough (Primary)
- St. Anthony’s, Beeston (Primary)
- St. Augustine’s, Harehills (Primary)
- St. Bede and St. Joseph, Bradford (Secondary)
- St. Francis, Morley (Primary)
- St. Francis Xavier, Doncaster (Primary)
- St. Francis Xavier, Richmond (Secondary)
- St Joseph's, Bradford (Primary)
- St Joseph's, Castleford (Primary)
- St Joseph's, Harrogate (Primary)
- St Joseph's, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees (Primary)
- St Joseph’s, Otley (Primary)
- St. Joseph’s, Pudsey (Primary)
- St. Joseph's, Wetherby (Primary)
- St. Mary’s Teaching School
- St. Mary’s, Horsforth (Primary)
- St. Mary’s, Menston (Secondary
- St. Mary's, Rothwell (Primary)
- St. Patrick's, Leeds (Primary)
- St. Robert's, Harrogate (Primary)
- St. Stephen’s, Skipton (Primary)
- St. Urban's, Leeds (Primary)
- St. William's, Bradford (Primary)
- The Bambisanani Partnership
- The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust*
- Tranmere Park (Primary)
- Water Street Primary School, Skipton
- Whinmoor St. Paul's (Primary)
* duncanbaines.com is an official supplier to The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust